Get it over with, or procrastinate? New research explores our decision-making process
When it’s time to schedule a vacation, most people will do it right away. But when it comes to booking a root canal, some people will procrastinate while others will put it at the top of their to-do list. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Jun. 2 - UBC medical students support patients in self-isolation
- May. 28 - Canadian COVID-19 trial gets additional $3.5 million in federal funding
- May. 28 - Pandemic provides opportunity for studying impact of exercise on mental health
- May. 27 - UBC experts available for comment on Huawei CFO extradition ruling
- May. 26 - UBC researchers join with partners to develop portable ultrasound scanner network for COVID-19